By Christian West, October 30, 2011
Chicken Kievs from the shop.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook time: 45 minutes
- 2 chicken kievs
- 3 potatoes
- Splash of milk
- 1/2 cup peas
- 1/2 cup corn
- Peel and cut potatoes. Add to saucepan of boiling water with some salt and slow-boil on medium-high heat.
- Add kievs to oven at 175C.
- Cook peas and corn in the microwave.
- Cook potatoes until soft. Drain water and return to stove for a few seconds.
- Add milk and butter to saucepan and stir through. Remove from heat and mash.
- Cook kievs until crisp.